[CAUT] Scheduling software

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 12:28:04 MDT 2008

I so loathe this software. I call this software "Per Aspera", the Kansas
state motto being "Ad astra per aspera", to the stars through difficulties;
I only know the "through difficulties" part. Get a taste, if it isn't
down, which it is often, at:

http://adastra.umkc.edu/astraweb/index.jsp?start_page=home.htm

Choose Schedules, punch in date, time, Bldg., wait until the rooms menu
updates, then punch in the room, then punch in "Apply filter",

Try the main concert hall schedule, which would be found in bldg. PAC, room
00007.

I'm sure that this is very fine software, but it works poorly for the small
bit that I need from it. Rehearsals are not included in this listing(!)

Kent