[CAUT] Scheduling software

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jun 6 15:31:12 MDT 2008

	I took a look at Kent's Ad Astra. I agree, not a nice, easily read
interface. With Groupwise, one has to be subscribed to view particular
sets of rooms (and subscribed at a higher level to be able to do
changes), but the interface is a calendar view, available as daily,
weekly, monthly, so you can see what is blocked off at a glance - as
opposed to having to read and decipher dates and times, and try to
remember how they fit together. A lot more user friendly in that
respect.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico