[CAUT] Scheduling software

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Jun 6 12:07:00 MDT 2008

Hi Dave,
	Don't know anything about Ad Astra. But, FWIW, we use Novell
Groupwise, and people seem happy with it for the most part. It also
includes an email client, and various ways of doing virtual meetings
and work by committee on documents (editing and the like, with the
document on the server, and individuals able to access and input).
IOW, an integrated suite of functions. It allows you to set up
meetings with a number of people - it will check all their personal
calendars and come up with times everyone is available. This assumes,
of course, that everyone is diligent in keeping an updated calendar.
So a pretty well designed system.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico