[CAUT] Scheduling software

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Jun 6 11:10:04 MDT 2008

Colleagues:

Our university is on the verge of purchasing university wide scheduling
software.  This would organize class schedules, rooms and equipment for
classes, events, banquets, seminars etc.  I'm going to attend a meeting
on this next Thursday morning.  The software they are contemplating is
called Ad Astra.

Do any of you work where Ad Astra is used?  If so I'd love to hear your
comments on how easy it is to use, its good points, its shortcomings and
it's frustrations.  This, of course, is a huge purchase and everyone
wants to get it right!

Thanks for any help you can give.

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT