[CAUT] steinway pedal plate screws

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Jul 27 07:58:09 MDT 2008

Ken -
My apologies.  I was picturing a socket head cap screw, an item that,
like my digital caliper, I try to find a use for when I can.  Yours
would take a standard 7/16th socket, which I already carry.  Given
what tends to happen to the slot in those screws over time, the hex
is probably a good idea.  Thanks again.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY