[CAUT] shelf life?

McNeilTom at aol.com McNeilTom at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 10:09:12 MDT 2008

Hi, Paul, and Colleagues -

I don't think there is any practical shelf life limit for most lacquer
products kept in sealed containers.  Their 'curing' depends on the  evaporation of
the solvents.  No evaporation, no curing.  But to be  safe, please test a bit
of it on a non-critical piece.

~ Tom McNeil  ~
Vermont Piano Restorations
VermontPiano.com

346 Camp  Street
Barre, VT 05641
(802) 476-7072

In a message dated 7/22/2008 8:55:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,