[CAUT] existing pinblock prep

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Jul 26 11:15:12 MDT 2008

Hi Jon,
	Thanks for some great ideas. They will definitely go into the mix.
	I don't get what you are saying about the Becket Tool, though. I
suppose you have described its use some time or other, but I sure
don't remember. Is it a gauge to measure where to cut the wire? In
which case, I am guessing you are saying to line up the ink line to
the existing pin in the block, probably centered. But the various cuts
and shapes of the wood have me puzzling what they are all for.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu