[CAUT] Pianopedia -was: wrong direction, now - seeking archived discussions

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sun Jul 20 02:00:55 MDT 2008

Chris -
My word!
I've done my best to find the "last time" to which you refer, and can't.
>strangely not getting as far as we did the last time

I looked at all your posts since May 20, 2006, with no success, and
I've looked at Alan McCoy's posts, wherein I do find a number that
are relevant, but none that refer to software or a determined
group.  So I'm asking for some help.  Perhaps someone else can point
me in the right direction.

still a wee bit o'pulse

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY