[CAUT] Pianopedia - Good intentions gone wrong

Chris Solliday csolliday at rcn.com
Sat Jul 19 19:33:28 MDT 2008

this is pointless, but the point was it wasn't worth doing anything more than generally recalling it. The point was made that we were going down the same road and strangely not getting as far as we did the last time. At least we had a program and a group formed and everyone was enthusiastic. It was a bit like the football coach giving the pregame pep talk and all the players were climbing the walls and the coach yells let's get out there and win one for the... and the locker room door was locked.
If there was an issue that was the exact issue. And this is the last itme I say dead is dead.
Chris Solliday