[CAUT] Requirements for contributing/posting

Charles K. Ball ckball at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 11 07:25:11 MDT 2008

Dear Kendall,

Greetings and welcome to the CAUT list!  I am delighted that learn
that you have pursued a career in both piano technology and as a
professional pianist.  This has been the path chosen by several of
our graduates, and another piano student approached me this week
about learning piano technology.

I will write you soon to catch up on news from the UT Butler School
of Music, which has changed a bit over the past 26 years, although
many of the piano faculty that you knew are still here, in various
states of functionality...

Best regards,
Charles

--