[CAUT] Requirements for contributing/posting

Jeff Tanner tannertuner at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 11 16:09:52 MDT 2008

Hi David,
I was mainly referring to the sheer volume of information, not so much as to the bickering.  I haven't been on Pianotech in quite a long time.  When I'd get to work every morning and find 150 new emails, it just got to be way too much.  It could literally take three days to sift through one day's worth of posts, some of which I really liked to read and just ran out of time for.  I don't know how anyone can get anything done with that much information backing up on you.

That's what I meant.
Didn't mean to be mean and certainly meant no disrespect to those who post there.  But I didn't think Kendall should have been made to feel like he was being exiled into that whirlwind.

Jeff