[CAUT] Tuning Pin Questions, self adhesive nameboard felt

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jul 9 04:56:54 MDT 2008

These were the original factory bushings.  Same self-stick felt on all
buttons though the guide rail bushings were "normal".  This piano is in
a practice room for piano majors.  Four years is not unusual to need
bushings in that case.  Those pianos are played long and hard -
especially hard!  We have another M purchased at the same time but I
haven't rebushed that one yet.  I'm sure I will soon.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu