[CAUT] Correction on salary for U of Georgia position

Scott E. Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Sat Jul 5 13:46:06 MDT 2008

Shawn,

As I mentioned off list, I think your posts were completely appropriate, and
your conclusions well founded based on the information that you found. I was
careless in my wording in my preamble to Dr. Davis's comments that I posted
to the CAUT list a few days ago, and I apologize.

And now I'm also sorry I did not post the above to list as well as to Dale
and Kent.

I'm also surprised by the reaction of the folks at U of G.

Anyway, I'm really very sorry I miss handled my part of this. I'll certainly
be more careful in the future.

Yours in pianos,
Scott