[CAUT] caut spam filter (was Re: [SPAM?? 59%] Re: WNG/CF parts)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Wed Jul 2 11:32:08 MDT 2008

I have seen it sometimes in responses, but this has happened to at
least one that I sent that wasn't a response but just a straight post:
[CAUT] [SPAM?? 59%] NYC piano manufacturers, ca 1860s
And the one in the subject line of this post, (WNG/CF parts) I
responded to directly. It (the message I was responding to) shows in
my mailbox without the SPAM tag, and in my sent box it has Re: [CAUT]
WNG/CF parts  as its subject line. It is an isolated thing, but
happened twice in a couple weeks, so I am wondering what's going on.
	It took quite a while for both to appear on the list. Maybe it is
being caught by my university's outgoing filter somehow? That doesn't
seem to make any sense. But maybe I should ask IT at UNM. The 59% part
seems only to have happened to a couple of my posts.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu