[CAUT] The Piano Horse

Bob Hull hullfam5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 17:37:09 MST 2008

Yes, we've been using it for years and love it.  It makes the job easier on the movers and the piano.  Another  possibility is the "Bob" eliminator - I just saw my first one, and I heard it is from QRS.  The Bob eliminator is an adjustable bar that braces between the lyre and the bass leg.  This supports the lyre as you tilt the piano over to the skid board.  You can't use a piano horse if the piano has a player system or you have to remove the control box.

Bob Hull