[CAUT] Mason & Hamlin agraffes

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Jan 6 21:21:51 MST 2008

Finding replacements can be a problem.  First check with Schaff to see if
they don't have some of that size in stock (I don't remember the thread
count or diameter but it's something odd).  Since they are not likely to
have a whole set, I would then go to Pianotek as they have a system for
retrofitting the plate to receive new agraffes of standard size.  It's a
very handy and relatively simple system involving drilling out the plate and
tapping for a new insert which will receive the standard sized agraffe.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com