[CAUT] Filemaker templates

Tim Coates tcoates1 at sio.midco.net
Thu Sep 13 19:32:46 MDT 2007

At the end of every session I save a copy of the file/files I'm
working on.  I have no idea what the software is like for a PC, but
assume it is similar.   On my iMac it is:  File>Save as a Copy.  You
can rename it if you want.  I have two backups:  external HD for
backups and the computer HD.   Save, Save, Save!

Tim Coates