[CAUT] Filemaker templates

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Fri Sep 14 08:07:34 MDT 2007

Actually, Alan's template includes an automated function that creates
a copy of whatever you've done when you close the file. So you always
have a copy of what you had before you started, and could open it to
revert if you wanted or needed to (as long as you think to do so
before you close the file). Separate folder within the main folder
called Backup with files called Piano Copy and the like. A neat
system, which had slipped my mind. It's just an automatic script
which is activated on close.
	I back up at the end of the day to a flash memory devise, then at
the end of the week to an external hard drive. I've never yet needed
the back up (knock on wood).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico