[CAUT] center pinning changes

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Sep 9 15:16:46 MDT 2007

Hi Alan,
Rather than the Graphite I think that it is the glue. Too much used or too
thin allowing it to soak through the cloth.
You get a crunchy feeling when passing one of my reamers through when
repinning.
The friction will be correct and stay the same over the long term when
reamed out,
 but the bushing seems to me to be harder than if one rebushes.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com