[CAUT] University rentals

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Wed Jun 20 05:43:26 MDT 2007

We too have a no-rental policy.  The only time one of our concert grands
has ever left our building (in my 21 years here) was for the memorial
service for Lamar Hunt which was held in our sports coliseum last year.
Of course Mr. Hunt was a former board member, alumnus and dear friend of
the school.  Even then the piano didn't leave the campus.

dave

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu