[CAUT] Finger Protection was Disinfecting Keys

rwest1 at unl.edu rwest1 at unl.edu
Tue Jan 30 08:21:22 MST 2007

When my fingers split, I use those rubber thingys that librarians use
on their finger tips when filing.  They're sort of cushiony, fit
tightly, and hold the finger tip together so that it can heal.  I'm
not sure what the finger tip protectors are actually called, but I
think they're available at any office supply store.

Richard West