[CAUT] More on Single String Beats - PNWC

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Apr 18 16:36:11 MDT 2007

> Hi Ron,
>
> Great class in Salt Lake City! Best rebuilding class ever. To those who
> couldn't attend, this class really needs to come to the National
> convention and/or other conventions.
>
> Jim Busby

Thanks Jim, I had a great time. Punching holes in "common
knowledge" is always a little touchy, but everyone put up with
me very well and asked good questions to bring be back when I
wandered too far off the path, so I hope I didn't do too much
damage. This was the first all day class I've done, and it
wasn't the best organized class anyone ever saw, but we sure
covered a lot of ground and made some noise. I appreciate you
all having me and my son Adam. I plan to be doing something
similar in Oklahoma City in October for the TSA, if anyone's
interested.

And my pinblock drilling rig is *definitely* uglier than
yours.  <G>

Thanks again,
Ron N