[CAUT] More on Single String Beats

Willem Blees wblees at bama.ua.edu
Mon Apr 16 14:35:04 MDT 2007

Ken

In St. Louis I had experience with 2 Sohmer grands that had bridge
agraffs. To me both of them had a kind of hollow sound. Not that it
was bad, per se, but it wasn't the sound I was used to. I have not
heard the Stuart, but I would be curious if anyone has heard them,
side by side.

Wim

Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician