[CAUT] Rawson key leveling strips (was speaking of eBay...)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sun Apr 8 07:40:45 MDT 2007

> Thanks for speaking up. It's an interesting concept that looks
> complicated and futzy, but maybe it's worth taking a second look at it.
> New ideas aren't that common in this business, and I figure if we don't
> give the "new ideas guys" a chance, then after awhile they'll quit sharing.

I thought it was an interesting concept, whether it delivers
any substantial advantage over the usual punchings dance or
not. Willingness to entertain alternate thinking is what
produces new ideas, which can occasionally be tweaked and
hammered into good ideas, which can be later abandoned in
favor of better ideas as they develop. Innovation requires
flying a lot of less than perfect kites to discover some of
what's possible.

> It's why I always make a point of being nice to Ron N. <grin>

Aw heck. And I thought it was because of my charming and
benign personality.

> (waiting up for the Easter bunny with my 8-year old son),
> Dave Davis, RPT

Watch out for the little ducks. They bite!
Ron N