[CAUT] Rawson key leveling strips (was speaking of eBay...)

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun Apr 8 08:46:15 MDT 2007

I do see where these might have an advantage in regards to leverage.
With the higher tapered portion towards the rear of the punching, it can
lower KR but only on those pianos where that would be an advantage.

One drawback to placing this on e-bay is that joe-piano owner can purchase
these for the same price that a tech does, giving someone the idea that
he can level his own set and who needs a tech. So where's the incentive
to inventory these? (same thing for Player Piano Co.)

And why wouldn't they be debuted in KC in June, or is this a prelude to that.

What happens when the plastic begins to shrink in 5 or 10 years.

More power to innovative ideas, I just don't see this going too far
but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

Let's see which supply house carries these.

Tom, how many sets have you installed?
--

Regards,

Jon Page