[CAUT] Rawson key leveling strips (was speaking of eBay...)

Dave Davis davistunes at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 21:54:44 MDT 2007

Tom,

Thanks for speaking up. It's an interesting concept that looks complicated and futzy, but maybe it's worth taking a second look at it. New ideas aren't that common in this business, and I figure if we don't give the "new ideas guys" a chance, then after awhile they'll quit sharing.

It's why I always make a point of being nice to Ron N. <grin>

(waiting up for the Easter bunny with my 8-year old son),
Dave Davis, RPT