[CAUT] Plea for accurate subject lines

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Oct 31 15:24:32 MST 2006

Jeff, List,

I agree with Jeff, but is there a way to "filter" the archives only? I
think that is the question, and the answer is probably somebody sitting
down and subjectively deleting "fluff". I'd not like to have everyone
edit their own simply because some might think all their verbiage should
remain and people like Del, Ron, Fred, etc. might delete stuff they
consider fluff when to me it's not. JMHO.

Jim Busby BYU