[CAUT] Plea for accurate subject lines, was Re: caut archives?

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:17:26 MST 2006

Ed, I think you're onto something here.  How about it, Ron & Andy?

1) We log into the archives, using our existing PTG website ID & password.
2) That ID & password are linked to our CAUT list subscriber info
3) The archive database generates a list of emails where the "from" line
matches up with the email address of the person logging in
4) We can delete, and possibly even edit, the displayed emails, but have no
access to the rest of the archive.

Is this doable, or have I just demonstrated a total lack of understanding of
how the archive works?

Regards,
Ken Z.

--