[CAUT] Irwin bit

Richard Murphy rmurphy at siue.edu
Mon Oct 16 14:47:06 MDT 2006

Hi David,
    Just take a block od wood and drill it with your forsner bit first, then
using two small nails, attach it to the keybed to use as a quide.  Once the
bit starts to cut the larger hole in the key bed you are ok, and the block
you drill first acts as that starting hole for you so ne center is needed.
Richard