[CAUT] durability (was funding)

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Oct 3 12:59:27 MDT 2006

In voicing work I am a true heretic.  I don't pay attention to the
shoulder except to dope it if needed.  Beyond that I treat the striking
surface almost exclusively.  So to answer your question, no I don't have
any voicing difficulties as they fit my voicing style perfectly.  I'm
teaching a class on voicing at the TSA convention Ron N. just wrote
about and I'm hoping not to get in too bad a trouble there.

dp

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu