[CAUT] lacquer

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Sat Jun 17 09:53:50 MDT 2006

Fred,

Basically the same message I heard. Thanks for the details. I don't
remember him saying that the old stuff was too yellow. The new
lacquer they use is very white. Comparing the Steinway vs. U.S.
Cellulose I have, the Steinway is a bit lighter. But, the U.S.
Cellulose is about 1 year old.

Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician