Onesti key repair WAS - Re: [CAUT] RE:O's & L's & A's

Tim Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:33:17 -0600

Conrad,

It takes us about 5 hours in my shop.  It can be longer if you need to
work with the new hole a little so the friction is correct.

I found a great place to buy the poplar cheap.  $1.35 for a 1/4"x2"x4'.
  Here's the website:

http://store.dunnlum.com/builderwire20/common/main/main.aspx

Do a search for poplar and you'll find it.  It cuts the cost of
materials down to about $5 per set of keys.

Tim Coates