[CAUT] Re: Onesti key repair WAS - Re: [C

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:57:44 -0600

At 01:33 PM 1/31/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>
>It takes us about 5 hours in my shop.  It can be longer if you need to
>work with the new hole a little so the friction is correct.
>
>I found a great place to buy the poplar cheap.  $1.35 for a
>1/4"x2"x4'.  Here's the website:
>
>http://store.dunnlum.com/builderwire20/common/main/main.aspx
>
>Do a search for poplar and you'll find it.  It cuts the cost of materials
>down to about $5 per set of keys.
>
>Tim Coates

Danke fledermaus, ol' Buddy!

I'll check it out.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.