[CAUT] Overlap of CAUT with churches?

Cy Shuster cy@shusterpiano.com
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:17:27 -0500

It seems that the mission of CAUT overlaps substantially with the =
requirements of churches: maintaining pianos in an institutional setting =
(rather than individually owned) -- although I doubt many churches have =
a full-time tech.

Churches have been a big part of my business.  They have performance and =
rehearsal pianos, and have unusual environmental problems, going through =
seasonal heating/cooling cycles twice a week or more rather than twice a =
year.

Are there specific guidelines for churches?

--Cy Shuster--
Boston, MA
www.shusterpiano.com
North Bennet Street School