[CAUT] Fujan lever was: Differences

Jeff Stickney jpstickney@montanadsl.net
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:49:36 -0700

Barbara,

I actually called Steve Fujan to talk about that before I placed the
order.  With the tip extension I have had no clearance problems so far.
The one problem I did have was getting onto the A0 tuning pin on a
Yamaha C3 *with* the tip extension on.  I took it off and it cleared
just fine, but I could not be as free with my hammer position in the
upper treble without running into struts in some positions.  It did work
though, just not as much clearance as with the extension.  The extension
actually doesn't make it much longer than you would be with a standard
length head and tip.  I got the 11 degree head on the Fujan.

Jeff Stickney