[CAUT] Reactions, was disability insurance

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 15:16:50 -0600

As a non Caut, ageing, partially sighted, hirsute tuner/tech, I find =
this thread....HILARIOUS !!!
Thank you all for reminding me of the  'warped' side of this 'strange' =
business.

I now return to the "lurk and learn"status.

Hubert Liverman
Opelika,Al

  ----- Original Message -----=20