[CAUT] disability insurance

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:15:01 -0500

Hey Barbara-

It's your female partner in crime..

I certainly feel that I have an advantage being a female tuner
(And I am the ony female in my Chapter here in Syracuse- *and* the =20
youngest...)

So when I don't get my way I start crying and the guys give in.
They can't help it.

:D

Anyways- I have had many customers admit that they called me because =20
of my gender- especially single moms.
Some also say (heh!) the piano needs a "women's  touch"..

I have been asked before by customers:

- are you old enough to be doing this? (To which I still (even after =20
11 years of it) would answer "no"..)
- Can you babysit?
- Will you go out with me?

:o

Cheers!
Michelle Strange is as strange does..

(PS- Calm down Paul- this is no place for you to make your silly =20
comments. And yes- I paid my dues this week...)

Have a good weekend folks!