[CAUT] disability insurance

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:18:59 -0600

This is second hand, but there is famous lore about a female tech
here in KC who was called out because she was a woman. When the
female tech presented the bill, the (female) customer reportedly
said, "Why, that's as much as a man would charge!" The customer had
made the appointment with the female tech "knowing" that the female
tech would have to charge less than male techs charged. The story
went that the customer actually refused to pay.

Kent