[CAUT] Water/Alcohol on Yamaha Hammers

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:38:59 EST

Wim writes:

<< Mike said lay low. Alan mentioned that you should not  put up with
it. I am recommending that you do that, too. As a form of  protest, tell the
chair you no longer want to work for the school, as long  as this adjunct is
teaching there.  >>

   I don't think that is gonna help Jeff, at all.  He told'em that the
alky-hall would ruin the hammers, and now they done gone and did it!  Jeff is now in
the position of being right, all along.  He should name his price and enjoy
the work.  Whoever ruint them hammers becomes the perfect foil.

Ed Foote RPT