[CAUT] Job Opening

Charles K. Ball ckball at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Apr 14 08:22:43 MDT 2006

Dear CAUT Subscribers:

I am sending this note to advise interested parties that the
University of Texas at Austin School of Music will soon be posting a
job opening for a one-half time position in our Piano Tech office.
It will be next week at the earliest before the posting appears on
the UT employment website, but you can write to me directly for
details about the position.  If you think that you might be
interested, you can certainly complete an application online and
watch for the posting:  http://www.utexas.edu/.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Thank you,
Charles
--
Charles Ball, RPT