[CAUT] Workload Formula Database

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Mon Apr 17 09:54:28 MDT 2006

List,

It came to my attention recently that there was a problem with the
stand alone PC version of the CAUT Guidelines Workload Formula
Database. Not all of the instructions were visible in the formula
instructions layout. Very sorry for any inconvenience this may have
caused. The problem is fixed and there are updated versions available
on the CAUT site: www.ptg.org/caut

You will also find updated Mac versions on the site. The old version
was created in OS9. If one had OSX, the file had to be opened in OSX
Classic. There is now a native OSX version on the site as well as the
OS9 version. The Excel spreadsheet by David Porritt remains the same.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the new versions.

Thanks,
Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician