[CAUT] Hearing Protection Desirable for Tuning?

Andrew Anderson andrew@andersonmusic.com
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:55:45 -0500

These measurements sound more like it.  Especially for those of us
who set our unisons rock solid, ie use a thumper.  Then remember that
a small room that echoes can double that 100 db into 110 db.

Andrew Anderson