[CAUT] inventory management systems

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:30:32 -0700

Hey Debra,

You might check out the CAUT website. There is a Filemaker 7 database
available for free download on the site. You need to own Filemaker Pro 7 to
be able to use it. It can be used as is or you can customize it to your
hearts content. Email me privately for more info if you want.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy@mail.ewu.edu