[CAUT] inventory management systems

lafargue@bellsouth.net lafargue@bellsouth.net
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:55:46 -0500

Debra in NY,
If you don't already have it, I would order the CAUT book offered by the
PTG to start.  Also, the CAUT website.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO
lafargue@bellsouth.net
www.lafarguepianos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Debra Feiger
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 4:00 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] inventory management systems

Hi
I am a technician in NY and am applying for a university position.  I
read your list regularly and seem to recall some talk about inventory
management systems as well as school piano care priority lists.  I am in
the interview process and would appreciate purusing any posted materials
of this nature if someone can direct me to where in the archives I might
look.  Thank you
Debra in NY
  _____

Yahoo! for Good