[CAUT] Upright front "guard"

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:20:03 -0600

Thanks all,

=20

Rick, I like the idea of mounting something under the keybed (less
obtrusive). =20

=20

John, we tried covers for a few and that has merit, but with over 350
upright pianos here (425 total pianos) the idea was dumped for budget
reasons. A few do have covers, but even those get damaged because the
covers are just thrown in the corner of the room...

=20

Jeff, please tell me more about the Schimmel corner guards.

=20

Wim, good idea, but then that would need to be attached to the front. It
could certainly be inexpensive to do. The metal we used before was
indestructible, but it looked bad from the start.

=20

Ron, whoa! Too many doors. :-)

=20

Thanks again,