[CAUT] English as the "official" Language.

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:27:44 -0700

Wm -

Ach, ja!  I ze dzat u haff bin tekking lessins frum das Gropinator,
und vil zoon be muvink nach Kah-li-for-ni-yah...

HG

"The Boobus Americanus is a bird that knows no closed season."  Henry
Louis Mencken