[CAUT] Funny Noises

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:03:02 -0600

Ken,

Question. Does it still have the original wippens? If so, isn't this
vintage teflon bushed? I know our 1972 L's are. So you might check that.

One other "wild guess". Is the end of the rep spring that goes into that
hole in the back of the jack too long and 'rubbing' on the jack creating a
click?

Good luck. Let us know what you discover.

Avery Todd
University of Houston