[CAUT] Funny Noises

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:49:09 -0500

Hiya..

I have found clicks where the rep spring coils around in the rep-lever post.

If it's loose in there (and is hitting a "hard" surface) it'll click.
(Then you'll have to shimmy it like some wild 70's disco moves) to get it
to both work and stop clicking.

:)
Stranges

--On Monday, January 24, 2005 2:01 PM -0600 Ken Zahringer