[CAUT] Imperial with breaking bass strings

Graham dcgrpt@earthlink.net
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:07:21 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Hi all: anyone have experience with a twenty year old Bosendorfer Imperial? I saw one yesterday that had several bass strings replaced previously, and one broken when I arrived. while tuning two more broke at the becket. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this problem before. BTW, none of the broken/replaced strings are in the extended range of the bass. Thanks

David Graham, RPT