[CAUT] Pianos on TV was: Disassembling an upright was: recycled Lumber

Barbara Richmond piano57@flash.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:57:54 -0600

Hi,

I spent almost six months lying on my left side during a pregnancy and =
watched "some" TV.   I wrote and offered my services as a consultant to =
HGTV (Home and Garden) after watching a number of shows where pianos =
were put right next to radiators, etc.  Never heard from them =
either.......

Actually, I've helped rearranged a number professor's studios (and =
private clients living rooms).  While at IWU, I had physical plant =
construct a *stylish* insulated barrier, so a piano instructor could =
have two Bs next to each other without frying the tail ends of the =
pianos which were right next to the radiator.=20

Barbara Richmond

  ----- Original Message -----=20